Thursday, September 02, 2004

Chemistry In Life Eleventh Edition

Hello everyone, welcome back. This is a busy week, as it is the beginning of the new school season. Fun news from the Open House Unit ITB, hot news from Formula 1 as Schumi got his title as the World Champion for the seventh time, and wait... How do I feel at the beginning of school??? Well... Pretty darn crazy...

OHU ITB 2004

Alright, I start from this point. I was so happy last Thursday, as our goal in the OHU event was fulfilled.

OK, the story goes like this... Acid played as Akuma and Arya was playing as Inuyasha, but I re-named Arya as... CHII-NU-YASHA~!!!! *laugh* Well, anyway, he got pretty much fans at that day... He's much cuter than Inuyasha, ne... XD

Meanwhile, some other UKJ males played as the L’arc-en-Ciel members and Naruto... While Paldi, Natsu, Cupie, Anna, Chris, Norman, and I (and many others) were the yukata team. The Yukata team then divided into 3 teams, and then joined with either the Laruku, Naruto, or cosplay team. I and Paldi were joined with the Naruto team, walking around sector 3 (I think, I can’t remember that...), and finally found that if we just standing in a place, waiting for someone... it would be better... EVERYONE COMING TOWARD US AT THAT TIME~!!!

And then, after we were too tired there, and wanna back to the UKJ's stand to get some drink, we met the other team. Believe it or not, Natsu said that many visitors want to collect all the version of our brochure... *LOL*

When we saw the UKJ’s stand, you know what??? It's so crowded. I saw Felix, Gitta, and Sana were so dizzy... Poor Kitty yo~!!! Ganbatte ne~!!!

After that, all the team were joined as a team. We then walking around the arena, and still... everybody still looking us... coming toward us, and asking so many things... MY GOD~!!!

At the noon, Atri, Bena, Pujo, and Hendy came to the stand. Again... Bena used the cat's ears and tail... So so funny... Baka_shironeko~!!!Atri hold her camera everywhere, and record anything she could... HAHAHA~!!!
Meanwhile, Pujo and Hendy were preparing for the Kendo's performance. And when the Kendo'ers perform their unit, all the UKJ members were off... Screaming almost all the time... *LOL*

At one o'clock, the organizer said to us that we have to go to the stage, because we have to perform the bon odori soon. But, we had to wait over one hour... And poor Gitta, cause when we tell her that it's the time, she was eating her lunch~!!! Gomen ne, Nanny...

Finally, we perform our unit, umm... I mean... doing bon odori at about 2:30 pm... So many people joined with us... So crowded, so.. so.. It's more than happiness... But, anyway, if I could say this to someone, I'll say this... “O-NIICHAN BAKA~!!!!” Well... He's crazier than any other time. (>.<)

FORMULA 1(TM) 2004

Spa-Franchorchamps, Belgium. Trulli was the pole sitter, while Kimi was the winner, and Schumi clinched the championship title though he was second. Eleven drivers retired at that day, and the Safety Car is sent three times. Four drivers included in an accident in the first lap, they were Pantano, Bruni, Sato, and Webber. The last driver retired was Montoya who had tyre failure. Coulthard, who ever had tyre failure and even a little accident, finish as the seventh. What a DC~!!! Well, congrats for both Schumi and Kimi. Hmmm... what are the opinions about Schumi??? And how did Kimi and Schumi felt that day??? As it was a very historical race...

Views from the Belgian Paddock (taken from Formula 1 Official Website):

(Is Michael Schumacher good for Formula One racing? As the Ferrari star walked away from Spa with his seventh drivers' title we asked other team principals what they think are the effects of the serial world champion on the sport. Do they subscribe to Bernie Ecclestone's view that people want to admire such super heroes?)

Flavio Briatore, Renault:
"It's great. People want heroes. And they like the thrill of the fact that even a super hero can be beaten. Personally, for me? It makes me want to cry."

Ron Dennis, Mclaren:
"Obviously Michael and Ferrari are doing a good job and they should not be beaten or handicapped by any regulations. Viewers love to see winners. That's motor racing."

David Richards, BAR:
"Michael is just so unbelievably good and he has proven that he is fighting like hell whether it's the win or only a position. People are attracted by such a spirit. And probably it's also a sort of hedonic delight to be there when he is beaten."

Eddie Jordan, Jordan:
I think that Michael's dominance by and large is not helping the sport. He is a very reclusive person – that's his right – but to be a super hero in the public's eye you need to have a story. At the moment the person on the street thinks that Michael is just too good – almost robotic."

Paul Stoddart, Minardi:
"Michael will very likely also win the next two world championships – conservatively estimated because he said that he will probably retire in 2006. We have seen such dominance by Michael in the last five years that my guess is that everybody who is fed up with this fact has already turned off the TV. That there has not been a real dramatic drop in viewer numbers lets me guess that people feel very comfortable with watching a super hero."

Tsutomu Tomita, Toyota:
"It is terrible. It is terrible for us. But don't misunderstand me. In the future Toyota wants to be in such a situation as Ferrari is with Michael. And we will concentrate all our efforts to achieve that goal. In an overall view it is my opinion that people are always attracted by outstanding personalities so I think Formula One benefits."

Results and Driver's Quotes (taken from the same web...):

No one could explain the race better than themselves...

Kimi Raikkonen, McLaren (1st):
"I could not hope for a better result today. It has been a tough season this year, we have been close to a good result a couple of times already, and finally the good work of the entire team on track, in Woking, Brixworth and Stuttgart has been rewarded with a win. The race itself was tough as I suffered a little damage to the floor of the car after the start when Felipe Massa hit me from behind, but that did not hamper my performance. Then from lap eight onwards I experienced problems with the downshift throughout the race, which affected the breaking at the hairpin, however despite all this we achieved an exceptional result."

Michael Schumacher, Ferrari (2nd):
“Every title has felt different and has given me different emotions. This one is very special, coming here in Spa which means so much to me and to do it for the seventh time at Ferrari's seven hundredth grand prix is also something special. I am very proud to have done it with such an exceptional team, who have done an amazing job – look at the way they got Rubens back on track. In fact Rubens drove a great race today. This is what makes our team so strong. Of course, I would have preferred to have taken the title with a win, but it was not possible. The better man won today, but I am quite happy with what I have achieved. All three of us on the podium today have reason to celebrate. On the track I struggled to get my tyres up to the right temperature and pressure when we were behind the Safety Car, but it was not a surprise for us, especially as it was quite cool today."

Rubens Barrichello, Ferrari (3rd):
"At the moment, it is hard for me to think straight, finishing third after what happened at the start. It is a magic feeling. The team were speaking to me as though we were chatting in a living room, telling me to keep calm and explaining what they were doing. If I was unlucky with the accident, I was lucky with the Safety Car. I was not sure what happened, but I felt the car weaving from side to side and it turned out I had a puncture and also a damaged wing and the team made the right decision to change the tyre and then to bring me in again for the wing. After the restarts I found it hard to follow other cars. The team did a superb job and I kept pushing hard all the time. My car was actually very good apart from the small problem with warming up the tyres."

Felipe Massa, Sauber (4th):
"After two laps I was feeling so disappointed! I locked up at La Source at the start and didn't see Kimi on the outside until we touched, then Sato really hit the back of my car. I pitted for a new rear wing, but stopped again a lap later because the steering was vibrating really badly. After that the car was still shaking but I was able to attack. You might say I was lucky in the circumstances, but I believe that today I was recompensed for all the bad luck I have had in the last five races. The team did a fantastic job for me. Perhaps I could have had my first podium here today, but I prefer to see fourth as my best ever result. What made it more special was to have my family here this weekend, and I want to dedicate this result to my maternal grandfather Fernando Coelho dos Santos, who died yesterday."

Giancarlo Fisichella, Sauber (5th):
"At the start somebody ran into the back of my car at La Source, and I lost some downforce because of damage to the rear wing and diffuser as a result. I was able to fight for points, but it was difficult and on lap 20 I momentarily went off the road in Turn 12 and lost a little more downforce by damaging a front wing endplate. It was also tough on the restarts keeping sufficient temperature in the tyres, so I really had my hands full with Klien. But to see our cars finish fourth and fifth was great. We deserved this."

Christian Klien, Jaguar (6th):
"What an amazing race for me! My start was fine as I managed to avoid a few incidents and also the debris on the track. I kept going when the safety car came out and pitted as normal. My three-stop strategy worked well and the guys in the team did a great job. When the safety car came out the second time I was behind the Toyota of Panis and as soon as it came in I managed to overtake him. The car is feeling great and I really enjoyed racing today. I could not believe the amount of action on-track and at times I was really concerned about the debris. I did my best to avoid it and then to have finished in 6 th is just great. They are my first points and I am so pleased to be able to thank the team in this way for all their hard work. I am now going to focus very hard on the last four races and see what I can do to add to that tally. A fantastic weekend all-round."

David Coulthard, McLaren (7th):
"It was a good result for the team today. From my side it was quite an eventful race having lost a tyre before going in for my first pitstop from third position. I had a lot of work to do to get back in the points. I had managed to move up to be in eighth position when I lost my front wing, colliding with Klien. So all in all seventh place is a reasonable result from the day."

Olivier Panis, Toyota (8th):
"At the start, I hit one of the Saubers in front of me and I had to go back to the pits for a front wing and tyre change. After that I was at the back of the field, but I tried my best to recover the positions. The car ran quite well in the race with no big issues and I was able to make up ground. After the safety car periods, it was difficult to heat up the hard compound tyre we had opted to use, so I lost places to Klien and Coulthard. I took one point, which is the positive thing, but it was a day when we really could have scored more. I am disappointed for Ricardo and for everyone at Toyota. This was our first engine failure of the year, but at a time when we really didn't need it."

Jarno Trulli, Renault (9th):
"I don't know what happened today. Things seemed quite good in the first stint, but then after my first stop, the car became undriveable. I lost grip at the rear, and had no confidence through the high-speed corners, which penalises you all the way round the circuit here at Spa. I am very upset with this performance, but right now, I just want to understand what happened."

Ricardo Zonta, Toyota (10th):
"After the difficult qualifying session yesterday, it was very good for me to be running in fourth place in today's race before my engine blew. With three laps to go, I was certain that we had the car to hold on to that position. This was the chance that I have been waiting for many years, so I am obviously disappointed. I was pushing really hard throughout the race and it was nice to see a Toyota racing with a Ferrari towards the end. In my opinion, the team really demonstrated their potential here in Spa and I am happy with the job that everyone has done all weekend."

Nick Heidfeld, Jordan (11th):
"My start was good but then there were a lot of things going on at the first corner and I was pushed to the outside, lost my front wing, and came in to change that and check the rest of the car. I had lost part of the barge boards on the right side but I guess there was no time to change them. After that I felt the balance of the car was very poor, with huge understeer and a lot of 'bottoming'. That's why I nearly went off once at Eau Rouge. We tried to compensate for the understeer with some wing changes, but I think the damage to the aero parts was just too much. The team called me in the lap after my first stop for another tyre and fuel stop, I'm not really sure why yet. On top of that I got more problems with the engine cutting out. So although I was scheduled to drive to the end I pitted again and switched off the engine for a very long stop while the team changed a part to fix the engine cut-outs and that worked out. Although at that stage there were only 4 or 5 more laps to go."

Juan Pablo Montoya, Williams (DNF):
"Bad luck again, today. The car was really good and I was having a good race and running third with a few laps to go, but then the right rear tyre failed, and some other parts of the car were damaged forcing me to retire. That's racing, what can you do? It's not the first time that this has happened and probably not the last, but one has to accept it. Still, it was a good race. In spite of my poor grid position I had a good start and gained several places, helped by the accidents on the first lap. I'd climbed up to fifth by lap five and basically battled all race in the top positions. The team helped me by doing very good pit-stops and coming up with a good strategy so it's a real shame what happened to me and Antonio today."

Antonio Pizzonia, Williams (DNF):
"What a shame! I hadn't had the smallest problem with my car all race and then, suddenly, I lost all the gears when I was running third. Bad day for the team and it's a true pity that Juan Pablo failed to finish too, but this is motor racing, isn't it? I came to Spa thinking that I could achieve my first podium in F1 here and I proved this was possible, but I was hoping for a better outcome. Still, today we showed a strong performance and this is what we have to take away form here."

Jenson Button, BAR (DNF):
"I got a bad start when I was hit by Pizzonia and went wide and into the back of Massa at turn one. I lost my front wing and had to pit at the end of the first lap. After that, the car was running reasonably well, we had a good fuel load and I felt pretty pleased with the balance of car. Towards the end of my race I felt that I had a problem on the rear and then the tyre let go, so I am very disappointed as we were confident that we would have been on the podium with our strategy. We now look forward to testing again in Monza next week and maintaining our challenge against Renault at the next race."

Zsolt Baumgartner, Minardi (DNF):
"We had a very good race and were consistently quicker than the Jordans. As a result, I was extremely happy with our race performance while we were running. I was really unlucky with the situation that developed with Button when he was right next to me and his tyre exploded, but it happened. I could not have done more today, but I would like to congratulate Michael for taking his seventh World Championship and Kimi for winning today's Belgian Grand Prix."

Fernando Alonso, Renault (DNF):
"To retire from the lead of a race is never good, and especially at this stage of the season. We looked competitive compared to Raikkonen and the other cars, and I was just beginning to run at my full pace when the car spun round on the entry to turn 5. I got going again, but then it happened again into turn 8, and when I got out, I could see the left rear was covered in oil. I'm just disappointed, because it was a good chance for a strong result today."

Mark Webber, Jaguar (DNF):
"I made a good start off the grid today and I was flying into La Source - the first corner. Unfortunately I made a mistake and braked too late. I was struggling to slow the car and I hit the Ferrari of Rubens Barrichello causing me to lose my front wing. I was making my way up eau-rouge and aiming to get back to the pits when I lost the steering and unfortunately through not fault of his own, Sato hit me and that was the end of my race. I am disappointed not to have completed the race as I really enjoy this circuit and I was very much looking forward to racing. The car has felt good all weekend and I am sorry not to have scored some points for the team. They have done an excellent job this weekend and we will now go to Monza for a three-day test when we will be looking to learn more about the car and prepare it in advance of our last European race."

Takuma Sato, BAR (DNF):
"What a race today! We could have finished in a strong position and personally I was extremely disappointed after we had a really good start and I was running in 8th position. I then saw Mark Webber going downhill towards Eau Rouge extremely slowly with his front wing missing and the problem was that he was in the middle of the racing line, so that is why I had to hit the brakes quite hard to avoid him. Montoya was overtaking me on the right-hand side at the top of the hill whilst I was passing Webber on his right, and I became sandwiched between the two cars. I didn't know what happened at the time, but Webber then hit me. We were confident that we could have delivered a strong result today, however, we have maintained our position in the Championship and will return to testing next week in Monza to prepare for the Italian Grand Prix in two weeks' time."

Gianmaria Bruni, Minardi (DNF):
"I made a very good start, was able to pass lots of cars, and was 14th going through Eau Rouge. Then Sato spun, and as he was coming back on the circuit, I lifted off a little and my team mate hit me from behind. That knocked me into the barrier and ended my race. It was a very unfortunate incident."

Giorgio Pantano, Jordan (DNF):
"I came out of the start and first corner quite well, but something was happening with a few other cars. As I arrived at the top of Eau Rouge, I saw Sato’s car going off so I slowed down but then a Minardi appeared from the back and spun in front of me - there was nowhere for me to go. It was a bit scary! It's disappointing because I had a good start and with the number of people that retired I had the chance of doing a really good race today."

OK, what about my first and second day at the school??? Monday, only pre-test and demo for using glassware in the Analitycal Chemistry Laboratory, but I feel a bit dizzy after it... That accident I mean... (>.<)

Tuesday, seven o'clock, I and my friends were waiting for the Modern Physics class... But, no class today, and no lab work today... (>.<)

Finally, I go to UKJ and playing there... Hahaha~!!!! *chuu* (^_^)V

Alright, see you next week. I'm really off this recent day (I think)... Ja ne~! (^_^)/~~~

-mYu- (This is my icon. Don't even change it~!!! Dash-little m-capital Y-little u-dash... plz remember...) *s'benernya buat anak 2004, tp gpp kan???* *runs away and hide away...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LET'S TALK ABOUT...

DNA

Name: Dian Anggraini
Nick: Dian ~ Myu-chan ~ Miyuri ~ Xiao Yan Zi ~ Lady Di ~ Zeng Tian Mei ~ SC ~ Chryseis McSylvester ~ Muffin Princess
Birthdate: January 9th, 1988
Zodiac: Capricorn
Chinese Astrology: Fire Rabbit
Birthplace: Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
Home: Nganjuk, East Java, Indonesia
Current Residence: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Job: Student of Department of Chemistry, Bandung Institute of Technology
Side Job: Writing Formula 1 Reports on this blog, writing poetry and short-stories...
Interests: Science (Chemistry), Music, Nature, Culture, Arts, Formula 1, MotoGP, and many more...


I LOVE YOU

~Michael Schumacher~
~Kimi Raikkonen~
~Junichi Okada (V6)~
~V6~
~Miroslav Klose~
~Sakurai Shou (Arashi)~
~Arashi~
~Felipe Massa~
~Robert Kubica~
~Ralf Schumacher~
~Zhao Wei~
~Nightwish~
~Michael Learns To Rock~
~Westlife~
~BoA~
~Bond~
~Celine Dion~
~Utada Hikaru~
~Lin Xin Ru~
~Chae Rim~
~Rubens Barrichello~
~Takuma Sato~
~Valentino Rossi~
~Daijiro Katoh (R.I.P)~
~and many more...~


MUSIC OF THE HEART

NO.1 ni nara nakutemo ii
Moto moto tokubetsu na Only one

Hanaya no misesaki ni naranda
Ironna hana o miteita
Hito sorezore konomi wa aru kedo
Doremo minna kirei dane
Kono naka de dare ga ichiban da nante
Arasou koto mo shinai de
Baketsu no naka hokorashige ni
Chanto mune o hatteiru

Sore na noni bokura ningen wa
Doushite kou mo kurabeta garu?
Hitori hitori chigau noni sono naka de
Ichiban ni naritagaru?

Sousa bokura wa
Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana
Hitori hitori chigau tane o motsu
Sono hana o sakaseru koto dake ni
Isshou kenmei ni nareba ii

Komatta youni warai nagara
Zutto mayotteru hito ga iru
Ganbatte saita hana wa dore mo
Kirei dakara shikata nai ne
Yatto mise kara dete kita
Sono hito ga kakaete ita
Iro toridori no hanataba to
Ureshi souna yokogao

Namae mo shira nakatta keredo
Ano hi boku ni egao o kureta
Dare mo kizukanai youna basho de
Saiteta hana no youni

Sousa bokura wa
Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana
Hitori hitori chigau tane o motsu
Sono hana o sakaseru koto dake ni
Isshou kenmei ni nareba ii

Chiisai hana ya ooki na hana
Hitotsu toshite onaji mono wa nai kara
NO.1 ni nara nakutemo ii
Moto moto tokubetsu na Only one

There's no need to be No. 1
you've always been a very special only one.

I saw many kinds of flowers
lined up in front of the flowershop.
everyone has their favorite kinds
but all of them are pretty.
Without competing to see
which was the best among them,
they were standing
straight up proudly inside the bucket.

So why then do we humans
have to compare ourselves to one another?
Eventhough each and every person is different,
why do we want to be number one?

Yes we are each..
a flower unlike any other in the world
and each and everyone of us carries a different seed
We should focus all our efforts
on trying to make that flower bloom.

There are people who are
constantly unsure of what they want,
as they laugh a little put out.
It can't be helped, all those flowers,
that did everything they could to bloom, are pretty.
when at last that person comes out of the store,
they're holding a colorful bouquet
and I see them smiling happilly as they go by me.

I never knew their name but
that day they made me smile.
we too are like flowers that bloom in places
where no one pays any attention.

Yes we too are each...
a flower unlike any other in the world
and each and everyone of us carries a different seed
We should focus all our efforts
on trying to make that flower bloom.

Small flowers and big flowers,
none are the same as one another.
There's no need to be No. 1
you've always been a very special only one.


Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana - SMAP


ACES OF THE HEART

~Hard Luck Hero - V6~
~Kinjirareta Asobi - ALI Project~
~Madoite, Kitare, Yuuda na Kamikakushi ~ Border of Death - IOSYS~
~I'm Your Angel - Celine Dion~
~Wish I Had An Angel - Nightwish~
~Seishoujo Ryouiki - ALI Project~


FRIENDS ALL OVER

~Ryorin ma chere amoureux~
Abay
Amanda
Ambu Dian
Cicha
Cornelia
Dessey
Dewi
Dhez
Dianne
Droo
El_leaved
Ghina
Githa
Herda
Ipeh
Ireth
Jenn
Jesse
Juju
Karin
Lily
Lina
Linzcky
Mami Ming
Marie Granger
Mida
Mikan
Moccy
Molly
Nana
Natsu
Nissa
Nna Sawamura
PSS
Putri Akanishi
Putri Halliwell
Qishty
Rahma
Renny
Shaven
Sigi
Sley
Sonne
Talitha
Tavy
Thy
Tina
Trinie Lupin
Upiw
Vina
Zaza


BEYOND THE VIRTUAL WORLD

Kitty's Paws Pieces
The Poet Sanctuary
The Poet Sanctuary Website
Harry Potter Bandung
Harry Potter Indonesia
Formula 1 Official Website
Kimi Raikkonen Official Website
Kimi Raikkonen Official Forum
IndoHogwarts
IndoHogwarts Official Blog
National Novel Writing Month
Cybernovel
True Friend Test
Hogwarts On Line
WWF Passport
Make Roads Safe
Free Burma!
HOL Ravenclaw
Chem-Is-Try.org
Death Eaters Indonesia
Johnnys Indonesian Forum
Popomundo
Monsters Game
El_leaved's Stories
Shaven Asylum
V6 Squad Forum
Potion Master Dungeon
Virtual Hogwarts
HeroWar


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING!

September 8
Ryou Kinomoto

September 9
Talitha Pedersen

September 10
Thiwy

September 13
Kamui Kobayashi

September 14
Maria Theresa Gow

September 17
Damon Hill

September 28
Mika Hakkinen
Lezla

..and everyone else celebrating their birthday in September...


BEHIND THE LAYOUT


Yukari Yakumo
~Youkai of Boundaries~

Original picture taken from: Touhou Imageboard



Picture modified by: -mYu-.


PREVIOUS POSTS


MYU'S FRIEND TESTS

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THANKIES

Powered by Blogger


PhotoBucket
Oggix


CAMPAIGNS



Free Burma! Petition Widget

Name: (required)

Email:

Web:

Country:






Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Locations of visitors to this page
layout and all contents by :
-mYu-
(except for a few things..)
© 2008 -mYu-