Friday, December 14, 2007

Chemistry In Life Fiftieth Edition

Hello! How're you all? Fine, eh?

Anyway, I planned to post this on December 18th, but someone forced me to post something, and..

Well, here you go!

ANOTHER VIEW OF MYU-CHAN

*Indonesian mode ON*

16 November 2007

Subuh-subuh Ambu udah SMS. Katanya ada peta sirkuit Singapura di PR.

Euh.. Kurang kerjaan bener. Saya kan masih ngantuk, mbu.. T.T

Dan.. Pas siangnya nyari di luar, saya ga menemukan satu pun PR tersisa, alias sudah habis.. T.T


17 November 2007

Akhirnya... Banding McLaren tentang kasus bahan bakar BMW dan Williams di Brazil ditolak.

Dan, dengan demikian, Kimi Raikkonen tetap menjadi juara dunia Formula 1 2007.

Yay~! :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nonton konser malam hak kekayaan intelektual sekaligus peluncuran lagu-lagunya SBY di Metro TV...

Ternyata.. Presiden kita berbakat juga menulis lagu...

Tapi Pak, jangan lupa ngurus negara ya.. :D


18 November 2007

Nonton Oprah, dan tema hari ini adalah: Anjing~!

Iya, anjing beneran. Ada anjingnya Oprah, tiga ekor, golden retriever warna putih. Tapi mereka lucu-lucu. Trus ada anjing Great Dane yang lebih tinggi daripada Shaq O'Neal, dan anjing chihuahua yang panjangnya cuma sepanjang permen Hershey's bar.

O ya, di situ, kita juga dikasih tahu kalau anjing musti diajari dengan cinta..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dibeliin Ibu baju baru, dan kata Ibu, bajunya agak kebesaran, tapi gpp, biar Miyu cepet gemuk..

Euh.. T.T Masalahnya, Miyu ini lebih gampang turun berat badan daripada naik..

Yah, gpp deh. Lagian, waktu dicoba ternyata ga terlalu kebesaran....


19 November 2007

Nonton Oprah lagi, dan kali ini, dia menjawab surat pemirsa..

Yang paling menarik itu, ada satu pemirsa yang nanyain soal grammar, dan sama Oprah dibawain seorang ahli grammar. Ada situsnya lho, di sini.

Terus, ada istrinya Dr. Oz. Cantik banget~

Dan.. Ada gadis bernama~ Oprah Winfrey. Yeah, she's 12 at that time. :P

Katanya bapak-ibunya sih, biar jadi sehebat Oprah..


20 November 2007

Okay, soal Jakarta macet, siapakah yang salah?

Menurut Miyu, jawabannya ada dua. Masyarakat Jakarta yang dudul, dan pemerintah yang juga dudul.

Jangan marah dulu. Kenapa saya bilang dudul? Soalnya yang satu kebanyakan (KEBANYAKAN~!) maunya pakai mobiiiiiiiiiiil terus kemana-mana, yang satu lagi bangun koridor busway ga liat-liat.

Tapi untuk yang kedua, emang susah. Gimana mau bangun jalur alias koridor busway kalau tempatnya macet terus.

Nah, buat yang pertama.. BISAKAH ANDA MENGURANGI PEMAKAIAN MOBIL ANDA?? --;

Sori caps lock. Habisnya kesel. Penduduk Jakarta itu udah berapa banyak? Ini aja mungkin masih nambah lagi. Kalau penduduk Jakarta terus bertambah, sementara kebanyakan dari mereka itu maunya kemana-mana pakai mobil pribadi, bahkan mungkin seorang satu mobil.. Kapan Jakarta mau bebas macet? Sampai kiamat juga Jakarta ga bakal bebas macet kalau orang-orangnya pikirannya untuk kepentingan dirinya sendiri.

Yah, seperti para artis, yang dengan santainya bilang, ga setuju ada busway atau entah gimana itu..

Alasannya, malah nambah kemacetan. Ya iya lah, kalau semua orang masih pake mobil pribadi, emang nambah kemacetan. IDIOT. --;

Udah gitu, alasan lagi. Kalau rumahnya jauh, di Bekasi, misalnya, kan ga bisa ke koridor busway.. Itu kan pake angkutan lagi.. blablabla. Terus, ada juga yang pernah kena macet naik motor, jadi ga ngebayangin kalau naik busway..

WTF?! Nonsense. Iya kalau di luar kota dan bener-bener jauh dari koridor busway terdekat sekalipun. --;

Kalau masih di dalam kota dan dekat ama koridor busway? Ya usahain dong, naik apa gitu kek ke koridor. Jangan mentang-mentang artis, males keluar duit. Buat naik angkutan umum, berapa sih yang perlu kita keluarin? Lebih banyak mana, buat naik angkutan umum atau buat beli mobil? --;

Dan, apa hubungannya pernah kena macet waktu naik motor sama males naik busway? Ga ada itu, ga ada~! Orang yang bikin macet malah mobil dan motor yang bejibun.. Mana motor itu kan kadang suka salip kanan-kiri seenaknya.. --;

Apalagi.. Tiap Sabtu-Minggu, mereka bawa-bawa kemacetan ke Bandung~!

Lihat aja deh kalau Sabtu-Minggu.. Banyak banget mobil ber-plat B di mana-mana..

Bikin yang orang Bandung dan cuma orang biasa kaya saya ini males keluar kalau udah kesiangan.. --;

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Daddy Schuey ikut main sepakbola sama Ronaldo dan Zidane di Spanyol Selasa (kemarin..). Katanya, hasil penjualan tiket bakal dipakai buat amal, untuk pembangunan gitu deh, di Asia dan Afrika.

Dan.. Daddy, katanya Zizou dapetnya banyak ya?


22 November 2007

Iseng mampir ke blognya Tika, dan iseng nyobain salah satu link yang ada di situ..

Dan ternyata oh ternyata~.. Saya dikerjain! *nangis darah plus pundung*

Euh.. kenapa sih kenanya pas saya lagi sewot gara-gara tenggorokan saya sakit? T.T

Yah, untunglah saya menulis nama dua orang, bukan satu, hihi. Dan yang satu itu.. *lirik Jenni* Euh, minjem bentar! *dikemplang Jenni karena minjem suami orang ga bilang-bilang*

*nyengir* Lain kali saya tulis namanya Felipe sama Rafaela deh.. Hihi. *dibunuh*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, jujur aja, saya udah capek sama Ryorin. Dia bener-bener berubah sekarang. Apa-apa ditunda, bahkan TA juga tertunda terus.

Dan kemarin dia bohong sama saya soal dosennya. Uwi bilang Ryorin belum ketemu Mami Ayda, tapi dia bilang udah. Nice.

Kenapa sih dia itu? Padahal Mami Ayda juga ga marah ke dia kok. Kenapa dia ga mau ketemu?

TA aja terlantar, gimana mau nyelesaiin NaNoWriMo dan HBPss? --;

IDIOT~! I'm really leaving you this time.

*cries*


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pas nonton Empat Mata, ada obrolan soal Safety Riding.. Nice!

Cuma, adakah pengendara motor atau mobil kita yang menonton? dan apakah mereka sudah mengemudi dengan aman?

Saya yakin banyak pengemudi Indonesia yang tidak melakukan Safety Riding. Malah mungkin orang Indonesia lebih banyak seenaknya. OMG.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nonton Padamu Negeri, dan topiknya adalah soal televisi. Dan, ada Menkominfo, Om Arswendo, sama entah-siapa-itu-namanya (lupa!).

Keren! Bahkan Menkominfo sama Om Arswendo bisa dibilang kompak. Apalagi soal variasi acara TV. Kata mereka, kenapa sih acara seperti Padamu Negeri ga ditiru? Variatif sih boleh variatif, tapi harusnya sisi edukasi dan informasinya juga harus ada dong. Jangan acaranya mistis mulu, gosip mulu..

Mending kalau mistisnya macam Supernatural yang masih pakai logika. Acara mistis Indonesia mah itu-ituuu aja..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hadiah Kick Andy minggu ini: buku the Secret. Jujur aja, saya pengen banget buku itu. Maklum, tiap kali rencana mau beli, uangnya kepakai mulu.. T.T


23 November 2007

Euh.. mentang-mentang saya ga mau ikutan RPG-nya, dan saya ini kucing, anak-anak menjadikan saya kucing beneran, alias.. Mrs. Norris!

Huhuh.. Yah, jangan sampai kegilaannya Miyuri muncul saat saya jadi Mrs. Norris ya... Bisa kacau entar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Curhat sama neng Mikan soal Ryorin, dan..

1. Kata Mikan, sabar.. Oke, Myu udah usaha.
2. Tiba-tiba Ryorin bikin kesel lagi. Myu di warnet udah netesin air mata satu-satu.
3. Neng Mikan bilang, sabar.. kalo pengen nangis, nangis aja sekalian. Dan.. Myu beneran nangis sejadi-jadinya di warnet, dan sudah benar-benar memikirkan untuk putus.
4. Neng Mikan bilang, putus itu keputusan berat. Jangan dipikir pakai emosi. Okay, Myu pikirin sekali lagi.. Masih sambil nangis di warnet. (Sebodo amat kalo diliat orang juga, habisnya Myu kalo nangis ga bisa ditahan.. T.T)

Yah, akhirnya memang ga jadi putus.. Bukan apa-apa. Kalau dipikir-pikir, Myu dan Ryorin emang lagi sama-sama emosi waktu itu, dan.. Yah, Myu belum bisa ngadepin keputusan yang berat. Iya kalau Myu bisa bertahan dan tegar setelah putus. Kalau ngga?

Alasan lain, well, saya masih cinta dia.. Saya masih mau memaafkan semua kesalahan yang pernah dia lakukan sama saya. Well, karena pemaafan itu termasuk cinta. Dan dia belum pernah melakukan satu kesalahan fatal yang tidak akan mendapatkan maaf dari saya - berkhianat dan berbohong tanpa alasan yang jelas. Yah, sebenarnya dia bohong sama saya, tapi saya rasa, saya tahu alasannya..

Jadi.. Neng Mikan, makasih ya sudah menyediakan waktu buat Myu curhat! *hugs*


25 November 2007

Diajak ke pesta ulang tahun eyangnya Ryorin, dan..

Dapat doorprize pigura!

Eyang Uti, makasih ya~

O ya, selamat ulang tahun ya, Eyang. Semoga tetap sehat dan banyak rejeki. Amin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Setelah Ibu yang ngomelin Myu sama Ryorin soal berat badan (yang satu ga gemuk-gemuk juga, yang satu susah buangeeeet kalo disuruh diet..), giliran saudara-saudaranya Ryorin yang lain yang ribut.. soal berat badan kita berdua. *hiks*

Bahkan Kakak (pembantunya Ryorin di Jakarta) juga ikut nyeramahin kita berdua soal.. berat badan. *hiks hiks*


29 November 2007

Karena Mia ngambek mulu, akhirnya Myu beli HP baru. Dan namanya..

Sakuya! Diambil dari nama salah satu chara fave Myu di Touhou, Sakuya Izayoi.


2 Desember 2007

Nonton News dot com, dan, merasa agak sedikit kesal. Oke, topik tentang global warmingnya itu keren, tapi..

Myu merasa orang kita ga mau introspeksi diri. Oke, saya tahu negara-negara maju (terutama Amerika) itu negara industri, dan juga penghasil emisi karbon 'terbesar'.

Tapi kenapa ga ada yang mau sadar dan introspeksi? Indonesia juga menghasilkan emisi yang lumayan besar. Kendaraan bermotor yang berjubel di jalanan itu, apa bukan penghasil emisi karbon? Maaf, tapi jawabannya adalah ya.

Yang bertanggung jawab soal emisi sebenarnya bukan hanya dari negara maju, tapi juga kita yang hidup di negara berkembang, TERMASUK INDONESIA. Dan, beban itu sebenarnya harus diberikan pada perorangan, BUKAN HANYA negaranya.

Ya iya lah. Kalau orang tidak dibebani dengan kewajiban untuk menjaga lingkungannya, dia akan berpikir dan berbuat seenaknya. *grumbles*

Dan, menjaga lingkungan memang harus berdasarkan kecintaan. Tapi harus dibuktikan, dong! Jangan hanya bicara, tapi ga melakukan apa-apa! NATO itu mah! No Action, Talk Only!


5 Desember 2007

Savo jatuh dari tangga, dan LCD-nya pecah, jadi Ryorin ga bisa lihat hampir apapun di situ...

Akhirnya, Mia ikut ayahnya, mumpung ga kepakai... :D


9 Desember 2007

Ga disangka, Mia ngambekan-nya makin jadi setelah ikut Ryorin. Haduh, dasar anak manja. Mana ngambeknya tiap Myu telpon lagi.. *cubit-cubit Mia*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Entah kenapa, tiba-tiba nyadar sesuatu. Dulu, waktu tes Tarot, Myu dapatnya The Moon, dan Ryorin, The Hermit. Kalau dirujuk ke kartu Tarot ala Touhou yang rada ga beres :P, Myu dapatnya Kaguya Houraisan, dan Ryorin.. Fujiwara no Mokou!

Wekekek! Pantes, kalau kita bertengkar, bisa ga berenti-berenti.. Paling ga, sampai salah satu 'tewas'. Sayangnya, kita kan immortal.. *dikemplang karena ngasal*

Huhu~ Maksudnya kagak mati beneran, gitu loh... *bletak!*

Euh, dan, emang sih, Kaguya-Mokou kan hubungannya rada-rada.. Gimanaaa~ gitu.. :P

*kabur sebelum Ryorin pundung lagi*


13 Desember 2007

Savo akhirnya sembuh! Yay!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sempat nonton Public Corner di Metro TV, dan, temanya adalah: Hal-hal kecil yang bisa kita lakukan untuk menyelamatkan bumi kita dari Global Warming.

Dan... Banyak sekali hal-hal kecil yang bisa kita lakukan, mulai dari menanam pohon (dan merawatnya), mendaur ulang, menggunakan kembali, bersepeda atau berjalan kaki, dll.

Tentu saja, ga cukup satu orang yang melakukan. Harus banyak orang, kalau ga, sama aja bohong.

*Indonesian mode OFF*


8 Random Facts/Habits

Umm.. Actually I read this from Talitha's old blog, so, well, actually, this is a homework from her, since she told that it is a homework for.. Nearly everyone.

But unfortunately, my Reine got sick and I lost everything I've wrote for this. And then, I read Amanda's blog. So, it becomes a homework from her, too.

And theeeeeeeeeN~! Mikan's and Ambu's blog. They said it's for everyone, and.. Now it becomes a homework for me from ALMOST EVERYONE.

Yeah, almost every blog I read, I mean.. *sigh*

1. I have a lot of nicknames.. Yea, actually. People in common calls me Dian, my real name. Some of my friends call me Myu or Miyu. Some of my net friends call me Chryseis or Chrissy. And then, Ryorin calls me Myurin, Grandmum calls me Lady Di, Grandad calls me Rini, my Chinese teacher calls me Tian Mei, Uncle Greg calls me Kitty, and.. Grammy B calls me Princess!

I don't remember what other nicknames that I have.. ^^;

2. I have a twin sister named Merin Thomas aka Ragz, in TPS (The Poet Sanctuary). In the forum, she's 1 minute older than me, and in real life.. She is 6 months younger.. :P

Ah, and she's the one who gets the idea of calling me.. Chrissy. ^^;

3. Recently, I love to play with yarn.. Really, I love to play with it. From just playing with it like a cat does (yes, I do~), until knitting the yarn into a flower. Honestly, there are only two things I can do with my yarn except playing with it.. like a cat does. One, plaiting threads of yarns like plaiting hair. Second.. Knitting the yarn into a flower shaped corsage.. Yes, just it. I tried to knit something else, but I can't finish them until now, just because I'm too lazy to make something bigger, longer, and more complex than making a corsage!

4. Addicted to TPS. Whenever I connected to the internet, I (almost) always open TPS forum. Most often is for doing moderation or just take-a-look. Except if I just connected for one hour or connected at the university's net cafe. I can't do that from the university's cafe. The cookies there are just too messed up.. *rolls eyes*

5. Loves to learn ANY language. Yes, ANY. From English, Japanese, Chinese, umm.. French, Dutch, German.. er... Sundanese, Latin, Spanish, Quenya.. and now, Finnish and Nahuatl, also Icelandic and Russian.

Yup, I really learn them, but don't ask me to speak. I'm too shy to speak in a language other than Indonesian or English.. And I'm still learning . That's why.

6. Often call my own poems as a.. Rambling. Usually, I will write this under my poems:

'Sorry, I'm rambling again~' or something similar to it..

*runs away from everyone*

7. Umm, well.. I loves pink so much! I have pink clothes (dresses, shirts, skirts, etc), pink jilbabs, pink stuffed cat (usually I will throw this if I gets mad at Ryorin, since it's his gift.. :P), pink bed spread (which now is in storage), pink bedcover, and some more other things colored pink, until.. pink trash can (I realized that it's pink just now~! LOL).

8. Well, to be honest, actually I want to have 23 children.. But I wonder if Ryorin allows me to do that when we really gets married in the future.. LOL. Thanks God I have 20 children in a form of electronical things (13 'alive and active on duty', 1 'alive and dismissed', 1 'dead', 1 'sick', and 4 'lost')...

Okay, that's all. If I have another random facts, I'll share them with you.

Now. Let me throw this as a homework to..

Damn. I don't have idea to who should I pass this... So, it's for everyone who haven't done the same crazy thing, and for everyone who have done it, but have nothing else to write..

*evil grin*


Me and My Attempts to Save the Earth

Well, this is a homework from Kid, actually. But, despite the fact that this is a homework, I love this. Why? Because this is my introspection about what I have done, or will do, to reduce negative effects of modern life that is 'not green' or in other words 'damaging our surroundings', to reduce global warming, and to save the earth from the effect of them.

And.. here we go.

1. I have planted some plants at my backyard. Not the kind of the tree that could grow really big, because my backyard is tiny, but..

Well, I have two 'jerpaya' (jeruk-pepaya aka lemon-papaya) trees, two papaya trees (yeah, real papaya. I don't know why I have those, cause they immediately grow in my little garden), strawberry shrubs and some other else. I know they're only shrubs up to small or medium trees, but I believe it can help save the earth.

And, to keep them alive so they can do 'their job', I give them water about twice a day. Usually in the morning and afternoon. When it's going to be raining (I can somewhat predict rain :D), I'll give water only once, because the rain here is quite hard.

2. Well, I don't use any kind of private vehicle to go anywhere, and I go to campus walking or by public transportation... So, I'm already helping to save the earth from carbon emission. *grin*

But. If I have any motor vehicle, I will use it rarely or, use biofuel (which comes from plants and come back to plants again) or other kind of 'earth-safe' fuel for it.

And, regarding to this, I will not allow my *future* children to use any motor vehicle to go to school. They have to walk, ride a bicycle, or go with public transportation (if the school is far away and they can't ride a bicycle).

Don't ask about me. I can't drive a motorcycle nor a car, not even ride a bike. I just could walk. So, believe me, I'm 'green' from this aspect. :D Except the fact that the public transporation vehicles are still using the fuel that's made from fossils... :P

3. I'm trying to reduce the use of plastics. I'm also reducing the plastics trash. My attempts are:

First, I save plastics bag that I receive from buying things, and use them for other purpose.

Second, I collect plastics bottle. And not throwing away them. ^^; I've just thinking, that this way, I'll reduce the plastics trash, and I don't have to always buy bottled drink (except if i'm being forced to do so). Oh, and, I remembered something just now. My father used some bottles as pots. Isn't that good? :D

Third, my Mum teach me to bring my own shopping/plastic/whatever bag to the market, so I almost always bring my own in my bag, even though.. I often forgot that I bring it. *rolls eyes*

Geez.. Remind me to always bring my own bag and REMEMBER that I have IT inside my bag if I'm going shopping..

4. I will separate my trashes. Organics and inorganics ones. I haven't done this yet, since I always tend to throw away trashes in the same place, but.. I'll do it.

Reading Kid's posts, she use the organics ones as green manure for her plants. So, why don't I use organics trashes as manure for my plants, too? And, come to think about it, Mum and Dad teach me to do so!

I haven't done that, and, now.. I must do it!

Yeah, that's a must. Remind me to do that, okay?

*reminds herself*

5. I hope I can reduce the use of electricity and water in my house. I only use a small amount of water when taking a bath :D, but I use a lot of water for washing dishes and clothes, since I wash dishes with hands, and use top-loading washing machine..

And, I can turn off the lights, turn off my computer and television, but I can't withdraw the PC and television electric cable from the socket, because... If i do that, when I plug in the cable again, all the electricity in my house (and my neighbor's house, which electricity system is the same as mine) will went out.

Seems I have to change the electricity socket...

6. I use used paper for another purpose. Usually for printing non-important documents, or..

Making origami from those papers! Well, I have a tin can and a bag that are filled with origami made from new papers or used papers...

And, actually, it should be more than that, but my Dad always throw them away when he sees them... *sigh* So, I always hide them.. *grin*

Anyway, I'm thinking of recycling used papers in my house..

7. Handkerchief vs tissue. Thanks to Ms. Kid again, I will reduce the use of tissue in my house, except if I catch a cold. Believe me, if I catch a cold, I will produce a lot of mucus.. And that's horrible if I only bring handkerchiefs! *sigh*

And, well, yeah, I have a lot of handkerchiefs, but rarely use it. I think now I should.. No, I must increase the using of those lovely handkerchiefs...

EXCEPT IF I CATCH A COLD! Yes. E-x-c-e-p-t. Except. *sigh*

I hate that fact. The fact that my cold is always 'horrible'.. That's just.. Saddening. T.T

8. Umm.. I don't burn garbages! No. When I burn garbage, I produce carbon and gases which may destroy the ozone.. You don't know what's the chemical inside your garbage, right?

9. I let my clothes drying in the sun. Well, it's free, and not using any electricity, too! Only the sun. :D

Edit to Add!:

10. I wonder why I forgot to wrote this yesterday.. Usually, when buying food like noodles, meatballs, or anything else (especially near my house), I always bring my own plate or bowl. This way, I don't have to use plastics.. :D

Anyone knows what other else that I've done, or haven't done yet? Tell me!


And.. This will be a homework for:

1. Ryorin! This is a good homework, right?
2. Ambu Dian.
3. Amanda. *revenge!*
4. Mikan.
5. Miss Thursday aka Cicak. :P
6. Lily.
7. Everyone. Yes, everyone except those who have done this awesome homework... *evil grin* Then, why I mention some people before I say that this is for everyone? Because I want to do so. :P

Last words: Do what you can do to save the Earth, even if that's just a little thing.


And that's the end of Chemistry in Life Fiftieth Edition. Hope I can see you next week or so, with Chemistry in Life Fifty-first Edition - Special Myurin-Ryorin Third Anniversary.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LET'S TALK ABOUT...

DNA

Name: Dian Anggraini
Nick: Dian ~ Myu-chan ~ Miyuri ~ Xiao Yan Zi ~ Lady Di ~ Zeng Tian Mei ~ SC ~ Chryseis McSylvester ~ Muffin Princess
Birthdate: January 9th, 1988
Zodiac: Capricorn
Chinese Astrology: Fire Rabbit
Birthplace: Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia
Home: Nganjuk, East Java, Indonesia
Current Residence: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Job: Student of Department of Chemistry, Bandung Institute of Technology
Side Job: Writing Formula 1 Reports on this blog, writing poetry and short-stories...
Interests: Science (Chemistry), Music, Nature, Culture, Arts, Formula 1, MotoGP, and many more...


I LOVE YOU

~Michael Schumacher~
~Kimi Raikkonen~
~Junichi Okada (V6)~
~V6~
~Miroslav Klose~
~Sakurai Shou (Arashi)~
~Arashi~
~Felipe Massa~
~Robert Kubica~
~Ralf Schumacher~
~Zhao Wei~
~Nightwish~
~Michael Learns To Rock~
~Westlife~
~BoA~
~Bond~
~Celine Dion~
~Utada Hikaru~
~Lin Xin Ru~
~Chae Rim~
~Rubens Barrichello~
~Takuma Sato~
~Valentino Rossi~
~Daijiro Katoh (R.I.P)~
~and many more...~


MUSIC OF THE HEART

NO.1 ni nara nakutemo ii
Moto moto tokubetsu na Only one

Hanaya no misesaki ni naranda
Ironna hana o miteita
Hito sorezore konomi wa aru kedo
Doremo minna kirei dane
Kono naka de dare ga ichiban da nante
Arasou koto mo shinai de
Baketsu no naka hokorashige ni
Chanto mune o hatteiru

Sore na noni bokura ningen wa
Doushite kou mo kurabeta garu?
Hitori hitori chigau noni sono naka de
Ichiban ni naritagaru?

Sousa bokura wa
Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana
Hitori hitori chigau tane o motsu
Sono hana o sakaseru koto dake ni
Isshou kenmei ni nareba ii

Komatta youni warai nagara
Zutto mayotteru hito ga iru
Ganbatte saita hana wa dore mo
Kirei dakara shikata nai ne
Yatto mise kara dete kita
Sono hito ga kakaete ita
Iro toridori no hanataba to
Ureshi souna yokogao

Namae mo shira nakatta keredo
Ano hi boku ni egao o kureta
Dare mo kizukanai youna basho de
Saiteta hana no youni

Sousa bokura wa
Sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana
Hitori hitori chigau tane o motsu
Sono hana o sakaseru koto dake ni
Isshou kenmei ni nareba ii

Chiisai hana ya ooki na hana
Hitotsu toshite onaji mono wa nai kara
NO.1 ni nara nakutemo ii
Moto moto tokubetsu na Only one

There's no need to be No. 1
you've always been a very special only one.

I saw many kinds of flowers
lined up in front of the flowershop.
everyone has their favorite kinds
but all of them are pretty.
Without competing to see
which was the best among them,
they were standing
straight up proudly inside the bucket.

So why then do we humans
have to compare ourselves to one another?
Eventhough each and every person is different,
why do we want to be number one?

Yes we are each..
a flower unlike any other in the world
and each and everyone of us carries a different seed
We should focus all our efforts
on trying to make that flower bloom.

There are people who are
constantly unsure of what they want,
as they laugh a little put out.
It can't be helped, all those flowers,
that did everything they could to bloom, are pretty.
when at last that person comes out of the store,
they're holding a colorful bouquet
and I see them smiling happilly as they go by me.

I never knew their name but
that day they made me smile.
we too are like flowers that bloom in places
where no one pays any attention.

Yes we too are each...
a flower unlike any other in the world
and each and everyone of us carries a different seed
We should focus all our efforts
on trying to make that flower bloom.

Small flowers and big flowers,
none are the same as one another.
There's no need to be No. 1
you've always been a very special only one.


Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana - SMAP


ACES OF THE HEART

~Hard Luck Hero - V6~
~Kinjirareta Asobi - ALI Project~
~Madoite, Kitare, Yuuda na Kamikakushi ~ Border of Death - IOSYS~
~I'm Your Angel - Celine Dion~
~Wish I Had An Angel - Nightwish~
~Seishoujo Ryouiki - ALI Project~


FRIENDS ALL OVER

~Ryorin ma chere amoureux~
Abay
Amanda
Ambu Dian
Cicha
Cornelia
Dessey
Dewi
Dhez
Dianne
Droo
El_leaved
Ghina
Githa
Herda
Ipeh
Ireth
Jenn
Jesse
Juju
Karin
Lily
Lina
Linzcky
Mami Ming
Marie Granger
Mida
Mikan
Moccy
Molly
Nana
Natsu
Nissa
Nna Sawamura
PSS
Putri Akanishi
Putri Halliwell
Qishty
Rahma
Renny
Shaven
Sigi
Sley
Sonne
Talitha
Tavy
Thy
Tina
Trinie Lupin
Upiw
Vina
Zaza


BEYOND THE VIRTUAL WORLD

Kitty's Paws Pieces
The Poet Sanctuary
The Poet Sanctuary Website
Harry Potter Bandung
Harry Potter Indonesia
Formula 1 Official Website
Kimi Raikkonen Official Website
Kimi Raikkonen Official Forum
IndoHogwarts
IndoHogwarts Official Blog
National Novel Writing Month
Cybernovel
True Friend Test
Hogwarts On Line
WWF Passport
Make Roads Safe
Free Burma!
HOL Ravenclaw
Chem-Is-Try.org
Death Eaters Indonesia
Johnnys Indonesian Forum
Popomundo
Monsters Game
El_leaved's Stories
Shaven Asylum
V6 Squad Forum
Potion Master Dungeon
Virtual Hogwarts
HeroWar


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING!

September 8
Ryou Kinomoto

September 9
Talitha Pedersen

September 10
Thiwy

September 13
Kamui Kobayashi

September 14
Maria Theresa Gow

September 17
Damon Hill

September 28
Mika Hakkinen
Lezla

..and everyone else celebrating their birthday in September...


BEHIND THE LAYOUT


Yukari Yakumo
~Youkai of Boundaries~

Original picture taken from: Touhou Imageboard



Picture modified by: -mYu-.


PREVIOUS POSTS


MYU'S FRIEND TESTS

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


THANKIES

Powered by Blogger


PhotoBucket
Oggix


CAMPAIGNS



Free Burma! Petition Widget

Name: (required)

Email:

Web:

Country:






Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



Locations of visitors to this page
layout and all contents by :
-mYu-
(except for a few things..)
© 2008 -mYu-